If you really want positive behavior change in your organization and minimize — or even eliminate — bias, injuries, harassment, and data breaches...
You'll need a better compliance training program.
Imagine you could do that with virtually no effort on your part.
Think of what a relief it would be knowing that you now had a workplace culture where ethics and compliance are treated as part of everyone’s role.
Perhaps you’d finally be able to not stress over compliance audits, get some of your other work done, or even just relax a bit and breathe easier.
There are only two problems.
- Having up-to-date training and
- Ensuring that everyone’s actually doing the training.
After all, you don’t have the resources available to foster compliance, be completely audit ready, grow employee awareness of regulations on top of tracking who’s done what and when and determine if certifications are out of date.
Doing this manually or with the wrong tools without making any mistakes is virtually impossible.
That kinda cuts into your breathing time.
Fortunately, there’s an easier way.
With AbilityContent and AbilityLMS, you can ensure all your employees are assigned to the proper training (training with super-high engagement) and automatically follow up with them and their managers with simple-to-set-up automation tools.
Even if you want to keep your existing LMS, you can still take advantage of our proven Compliance Training courses.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Instant access to over 260 high-quality compliance training video courses using proven science to ensure your employees are engaged and learning.
- State-specific anti-harassment training for California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, and New York.
- Diversity and workplace culture training.
- Safety training that includes record keeping, hazard communication, machine guard, propane gas, lock out tag out, and other safety training your organization needs.
- In-depth reporting that can be created on-the-fly or scheduled at set times.
- Automation tools that allow you to automatically assign new hires, transfers and promotions to the courses, and Learning Paths they need.
- Personalized certificates for your employees to give them a sense of achievement and reinforce a culture where ethics and compliance are treated as part of everyone’s role.
- Automatically track and assign courses to employees who need to be recertified periodically.
- Secure training records and reports in one system so that you can easily prepare for audits and avoiding surprise findings — and fines.
- Pricing that will leave you pleasantly surprised.
It’s like having your own personal assistant 24/7 to track and manage all your compliance training issues across your entire organization.
Minus all the headaches and stress.
But don't just take our word for it. Our clients love it, too.
What’s next? You have three different choices…
… do what you’re doing now. If you already have a workplace culture where ethics and compliance, good for you!
… try to do this yourself and hope you can keep up with constantly changing rules, regulations, and best practices — on top of everything else you’re doing.
… Let us help you implement a compliance training solution you and your organization will be proud of.
Start eliminating surprise audit findings and get a happier, safer, supportive, and more productive workplace environment.
AbilityLMS and AbilityContent Compliance Training give you the support you need to say good-bye to unwanted bias, injuries, harassment, and data breaches…
And say hello to a workplace culture where ethics and compliance are treated as part of everyone’s role.
If you’re ready to see what our Compliance Training solution looks like and how we can help you move your employees and business forward, simply fill out the form below.
On the call, we’ll ask about your company, your challenges, and goals so that we better understand your business needs. You’ll also get a chance to test out our LMS and compare it with what you already have. If you decide to stay with your existing LMS, you can still get complete access to our courses, delivered through your LMS.
We’ll also answer any questions you might have and give you access to the courses you’re most interested in so that you can evaluate them yourself or with your team at your convenience.
Let’s get started. Fill out the form below.
Request a Callback
Simply fill out the form below.
On the call, we’ll answer any questions you might have about pricing, products and services. We’ll also ask about your challenges and goals so that we better understand your business needs.